Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Be Real

I think I am starting to like the word REAL. It has so many good applications like,
is the way we treat others real?
Or is the way we love the ones close to us real?
Lets get deep, is the way we love christ real?
And then I kinda wonder if I look at my self, i'm I portraying my real self, or is it just an illusion I would like others to see. Then I start to think deeper if we do find our real self will we be disappointed. and then when I find my real self and I am disappointed can I change it? and the thing is we can't.
Then i read galatians 2 about Paul confronting Peter about his hypocrisy, with the jews and gentiles, and how he was not treating them the same. it says some more stuff which you should read. but what i liked the most wasgal 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I that live, but Christ living in me: and that life which I now live in the flesh I live in faith, the faith which is in the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself up for me.

that kinda ties it all together. that if we think we can chisel away at our self it really won't do us much good. but if we just let christ do the work it will be as Paul said christ living in you. then you will portray your real self which has christ living in you. Now thats pretty good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment